American Metalcraft PS1575 Cordierite Round Pizza Baking Stone 15 3/4"
- Quantity Discounts!
- Creates a light, crispy crust
- 15 3/4" x 7/8"
- FDA Approved
- Made of Cordierite
Customer questions about this product
- I would like to know if your pizza stones are dishwasher safe and won't be damaged when sprayed with water, like when making bread?
- These pizza stones are not dishwasher safe. You should only wash these stones by hand with plain water. Since these pizza baking stones are porous, you would not want cleaners being absorbed by the stone.
There are no specific warnings in regards to putting water on these while baking. However, you should be aware that large amounts of cold water on a hot baking stone could cause thermal shock and crack it.
- What is the maximum temperature I can use this pizza stone at?
- There really isn't a maximum temperature for this pizza stone since it is made of cordierite, which is a very durable, non absorbent, oven brick material. You'll just want to avoid drastic temperature changes, like putting a frozen pizza on a stone that's been heated to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, as per the manufacturer.
This American Metalcraft PS1575
stone is made of
Cordierite, a lead-free,
brick material. It is FDA
approved for oven use and
fits both commercial and
Pizza stones create a light crispy crust by distributing heat evenly and efficiently. This pizza stone can also be used to keep pizzas, breads, etc. warm in heated display cases. It is 15 3/4" in diameter and is 7/8" thick.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
American Metalcraft 3218 18" x 17 1/2" Make-Up Pizza Peel with 14 1/2" Handle
American Metalcraft 4216 16" x 17" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle
14" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Tray
American Metalcraft 3614 14" x 15" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
American Metalcraft 4016 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 19" Wood Handle
American Metalcraft PKR20 20" Stainless Steel Rocking Pizza Knife with Handles
American Metalcraft 2512 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 10" Wood Handle
American Metalcraft 18716 16" Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
American Metalcraft G9595 Aluminum Pizza Pan Gripper
American Metalcraft 4220 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
18" Wooden Rolling Pin
Dough Docker Heavy Duty
Overall User Rating: American Metalcraft PS1575 Cordierite Round Pizza Baking Stone 15 3/4" ( 5.0 stars from 4 reviews )
Great investment!! This stone is sure to produce the perfect crust each and every time! It is great for a medium sized pizza! Easy to load and unload from!
Eric K. Posted on 10/09/2013
Much better than the cheap sets you see in the store. It stays clean and makes for great pizza. This pizza stone is much thicker than the ones you buy in most home stores and is big enough to make a pizza to feed about three people.
Ryan A. Posted on 06/02/2010
This product is easy to use and was a joy to have in my kitchen. If you want something that is dependable then get your own pizza baking stone here.
Eric D. Posted on 11/05/2009
love the stone! best one i ever had! it is thick and can be used at high temp. this is a great place to buy quality stones!
Frankie K. Posted on 07/29/2009
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register