2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Instant Floor Finish Emulsifier
- Easily removes heavy buildups and excessively burnished finishes
- Suitable for use with rotary floor machines
- Works on vinyl, linoleum, ceramic, and more
- Made in America
Sierra by Noble Chemical
|Made in America||Yes|
Noble Chemical's Sierra Instant Floor Finish Emulsifier is a very aggressive floor finish emulsifier designed for easy removal of heavy build-ups and excessively burnished finishes. It may be used as a no-scrub stripper or with a conventional floor machine and pad depending on the concentration of the product and the condition of the floor. Instant floor finish emulsifier is suitable for use on vinyl tile, vinyl asbestos, asphalt tile, linoleum, rubber tile, concrete, flagstone, terrazzo, and ceramic tile.
1. Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris.
2. Dilute from 1:3 to 1:14 (32 oz. to 9 oz./gal) with cold or warm water, depending on age and build-up of finish. Do not use hot water.
3. Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry. Be sure to completely cover floor to baseboards.
4. After 3 to 5 minutes, agitate the wet section with a mop or machine scrub. Pick up solution using a mop, wet vac or automatic scrubber.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue as necessary.
Note: Asphalt tile and rubber flooring could be affected by stripping solutions in high concentrations with hot water. Always test floor before proceeding.
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
Rotary Floor Machines
Rotary Floor Machine Pads and Brushes
Mops and Mopping Accessories
Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
All Purpose Cleaning Chemicals
Dust Spray & Furniture Polish
Plastic Polish and Plastic Polish Kits
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register