2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Instant Floor Finish Emulsifier
- Easily removes heavy buildups and excessively burnished finishes
- Suitable for use with rotary floor machines
Sierra by Noble Chemical
Noble Chemical's Sierra
Instant Floor Finish
Emulsifier is a very
aggressive floor finish
emulsifier designed for easy
removal of heavy build-ups
and excessively burnished
finishes. It may be used as a
no-scrub stripper or with a
conventional floor machine
and pad depending on the
concentration of the product
and the condition of the
Instant floor finish emulsifier is suitable for use on vinyl tile, vinyl asbestos, asphalt tile, linoleum, rubber tile, concrete, flagstone, terrazzo, and ceramic tile.
Directions for Use:
1. Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris.
2. Dilute from 1:3 to 1:14 (32 oz. to 9 oz./gal) with cold or warm water, depending on age and build-up of finish. Do not use hot water.
3. Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry. Be sure to completely cover floor to baseboards.
4. After 3 to 5 minutes, agitate the wet section with a mop or machine scrub. Pick up solution using a mop, wet vac or automatic scrubber.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue as necessary.
Note: Asphalt tile and rubber flooring could be affected by stripping solutions in high concentrations with hot water. Always test floor before proceeding.
2.5 Gallon Sierra by Noble Chemical Non-Ammoniated Floor Stripper
Rotary Floor Machines and Pads
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register