18" x 18" Ivory 100% Polyester Hemmed Cloth Napkin - 12/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 11||$8.19/Pack|
- Adds a sophisticated touch to restaurants and catered events
- Made of strong, tightly-woven polyester
- Resistant to stains, wrinkles, pilling, and shrinking
- Hem prevents fraying
- Maintains an upscale look even after extended use
- Seamless design
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this linen item?
- Place it in your washer on the gentle cycle, but avoid overloading the washer as this can lead to wrinkling. When drying, use the low-heat, delicate dry setting.
- Why does this cloth item look lighter/darker than other items of the same color?
- Due to normal variations in color intensity between dye lots, textiles dyed in different batches of the same color dye may vary slightly in shade.
Add a sophisticated touch to your restaurant or catered event with this 18" x 18" ivory 100% polyester napkin! Not only does it offer superior stain resistance, it is hemmed to prevent fraying. Plus, its thick fabric is also wrinkle free and doesn't need to be ironed before it is added to your table setting.
Made of strong, tightly-woven polyester, this seamless napkin is machine washable and is durable enough to withstand daily use. Its construction even protects against pilling and shrinkage to maintain a lasting, upscale look. Set this reliable napkin on your tables and give your guests a large, absorbent area to clean and dry their hands.
Dimensions may vary slightly.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Other Products from this Line
The Restaurant Dream?
Cloth Table Covers
Bud Vases and Accent Vases
Candelabras and Restaurant Candle Holders
Tabletop Display and Decor
Cloth does not contain an accurate dimension. We ordered 26 packs (312 pieces) and there was not a single one the correct size. Every napkin was 17x17 (yet the packaging was labeled as 18x18). Some napkins were not even square and measured less than 17" in size. Thats 11% size reduction and rendered the napkins unfoldable to the desired customer requested pattern. We had originally tried to buy the 20x20's but were told that they were not stocked and had to be drop shipped. Other than the size, the overall quality was good including the hemming, but the napkins were not consumer ready as they contained small fibers of loose fibers and washing was required before use.
David L. from RPI-Sage Hillel Posted on 05/13/2016
Thank you for the review, David. We're sorry these did not work for you. The dimensions on textiles can commonly vary slightly. A Customer Solutions Representative was happy to help you through this issue.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register