100 Qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic Select 68690 Heavy Duty Aluminum Stock Pot
Other Available Sizes:
- 100 qt. capacity
- Heavy gauge impact resistant 3004 aluminum
- Double-thick rims and bottoms to resist denting
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Tall, narrow profile that preserves liquids longer and maximizes flavor
- Solid welded aluminum handles provide long-lasting durability
- Made in the U.S.A. and covered by Vollrath's JP Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this item?
- Handwashing is recommended for all aluminum products. If using a dishmachine, you must use metal-safe detergents and sanitizers.
Perfect for preparing stocks, soups, and liquids, this 100 qt. Vollrath Wear Ever Classic Select 68690 aluminum stock pot's tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through the food for superior flavor infusion!
Constructed of heavy gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum with spot-welded handles for sturdiness, this stock pot is durably designed specifically for commercial kitchen use and ensures safe operation for your kitchen employees. Its smooth surface also allows for quick and easy interior cleaning between uses. Featuring a double-thick bottom that prevents denting, and an aluminum makeup, this heavy duty sauce pot has excellent heat conduction, heating evenly and eliminating hot spots.
In addition, a double-thick top stands up to tough knocks. This stock pot includes Vollrath's JP Lifetime Warranty, is proudly made in the U.S.A. and is NSF Listed.
See Companion Items for compatible covers.
Inside Diameter: 20"
Inside Depth: 19"
Capacity: 100 qts.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vollrath assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register