Zeroll 1016-ZT Zerolon #16 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 2.5 oz.
- Zerolon finish provides extra durability
- Green color-coded end cap
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Serve your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet with the Zeroll 1016-ZT Zerolon #16 ice cream scoop / dipper. Compared to other aluminum dippers, this one-piece aluminum alloy dipper's Zerolon anodized Teflon® finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier and faster dipping. All Zeroll ice cream scoops are designed to roll ice cream with minimum compression which results in up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 1030-ZT Zerolon #30 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1024-ZT Zerolon #24 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1020-ZT Zerolon #20 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1065FS-ZT Zerolon TubMate Customizable Ice Cream Spade
Zeroll 1012-ZT Zerolon #12 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1010-ZT Zerolon #10 Customizable Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
#16 Non-Stick Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1016 #16 Customizable Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1065FS TubMate Customizable Ice Cream Spade
9" Stainless Steel Ice Cream Spade
The Zeroll scoop works well. The only problem we had with it is that the coating wears off in hard water and makes the scoop look bad.
Laurence G. from Fireside Cafe Posted on 06/21/2016
This is absolutely the best scooper in the market. It can be used by left handed folks, and it's easy to clean, and better for your wrists than the pesky button scoopers that fall apart after some time, and are a pain to clean.
Claudia O. from Solvang trolley ice cream parlor Posted on 05/04/2016
These scoopers are very good but at the end of the day I dont notice much difference between these and the original aluminum versions. Unless you really want the black color i would recomend the aluminum version. Also when cleaning every day the coating sometimes gets scraped and can come off which i don't feel great about.
Benjamin L. Posted on 08/27/2015
By far the best ice cream scooper out there. The ice cream does not stick to the scooper and it makes a nice, round shape. They seem very sturdy and will last a long time.
Kristin G. from Bakery Melange Posted on 11/05/2014
This is a nice ice cream scooper! It is better than the basic plastic handled scoops because ice cream release easily! Great for ice cream/dessert stations on a buffet!!!
Eric K. Posted on 11/02/2012
This item is great for dipping kids ice cream in our store. It is easy to hold and glides through the ice cream. I would recommend this item to all.
Bernie R. Posted on 07/24/2009
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register