Zeroll 1024 #24 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$10.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1.5 oz.
- Silver color-coded end cap
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Scoop up some sweet fun with the Zeroll 1024 #24 ice cream scoop / dipper. With its innovative aluminum alloy construction the Zeroll #24 ice cream scoop / dipper is a must-have tool for serving ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet.
The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier and faster dipping.
All Zeroll ice cream scoops are designed to roll ice cream with minimum compression which gives you up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 1030 #30 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1016 #16 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1020 #20 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1012 #12 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
Zeroll 1065FS TubMate Ice Cream Spade
Zeroll 1010 #10 Aluminum Ice Cream Scoop / Dipper
30 oz. Stainless Steel Malt Cup
One-Piece Aluminum Scoop - 12 oz.
This ice cream scoop is the top of the line. It makes scooping the ice cream so much easier and helps with our portion control
Greg D. Posted on 07/30/2016
We love Zeroll scoopers. The 24 is the perfect size for us, and they scoop very well, enabling us to create nice attractive scoops of tasty ice cream.
Ian M. from Little Lion Ice Cream Posted on 03/15/2016
Nice solid aluminum construction. Looks very stylish and will last forever with proper care. Scoops very well, even hard frozen ice cream. The price is great too. Highly recommend.
Viktar S. from ifoodblogger.com Posted on 01/18/2016
We use these scoops constantly, and they do a great job of getting that perfect "ball." Only thing to keep in mind is that you can't run these through the dishwasher. Shipping from webstaurant blew us away, received in <2 days from ordering from east coast.
Helen Q. Posted on 03/31/2014
This scoop works as it should, it is exactly what it claims to be, a sturdy aluminum ice cream scoop. For my uses, I wish I had gotten a slightly larger scoop. This one is a pretty small scoop.
Jennifer B. Posted on 10/04/2011
Great performance in scooping ice cream, sorbet and gelato. Solid feel with no moving parts to wear out or break. Be sure to hand wash only.
Harry O. Posted on 11/17/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register