West Bend K1355A 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
- Brews (55) 5 oz. cups
- UL and NSF Listed
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100 / Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100 / Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - (24) 7 oz. Packets / Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Urnex 17-G01-UX430-12 15.2 oz. Grindz Coffee / Espresso Grinder Cleaner Granules
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle
|Width||12 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||12 1/2 Inches|
|Height||17 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How fast does this coffee urn brew?
- The brewing system for this 2.2 gallon urn is able to produce a fresh, full cup of coffee in less than 60 seconds!
- What kind of coffee filters are needed for this product?
- All of our coffee machine urns do not require the use of a coffee filter. The basket containing the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the passage of liquid but restrict the grounds from passing through.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
The West Bend K1355A stainless steel coffee urn offers the elegant look of durable stainless steel coupled with the speed that only the insulating qualities of stainless steel provide.
This stainless steel coffee urn brews up to 55 cups (2.2 gallons). The percolator on the K1355A brews perfect coffee and automatically holds it at the ideal serving temperature. The K1355A features cool-touch handles, a non-drip faucet, and a twist-to-secure cover. A convenient indicator light tells you when brewing is complete. The interior is also constructed of durable stainless steel (except for basket and stem).
These urns are ideal for caterers, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, offices and shops. No filters are required, and it also comes with its own cleaning tool. The K1355A is UL & NSF approved, and has a 1 year warranty.
Width: 12 1/2"
Depth: 12 1/2"
Height: 17 1/8"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Dart Solo 370SI-0041 10 oz. Bistro Paper Hot Cup - 1000 / Case
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee and Espresso
Customers Also Viewed
Avantco CU55 55 Cup (1.9 Gallon) Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
West Bend 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
West Bend 58001R 101 Cup (3.9 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Avantco CU110 110 Cup (3 Gallon) Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
West Bend 43536 36 Cup (1.4 Gallons) Aluminum Coffee Urn
West Bend 58030R 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Light Duty Coffee Urn
Choice Stainless Steel Coffee Chafer Urn - 4 Gallon
Vollrath 49525 11.6 Qt. Maximillian Steel Coffee Urn with Stainless Steel Accents
Great coffe urn and looks impressive for catering events. I bought three of these for catering !Easy to clean and they fit into milk crates for transport.
Douglas T. from MAIN STREET BISTRO Posted on 10/30/2012
Very easy to operate and clean. Only problem was in using more than one coffee urn, we blew the circuit breaker. Very impressive to look at.
Eban G. from Bard Center for Environmental Policy Posted on 12/12/2011
My daughter has a catering business and uses this appliance at every function. It looks attractive. makes great coffee and keeps the coffe hot for several hours.
Cynthia C. Posted on 09/29/2009
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register
User Product Photo
- Brews (60) 5.3 oz. cups per hour
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Easy-to-use trip handle
- Built-in ready light
- Lower saucer indent
- UL Listed; 120V
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||12 5/8 Inches|
|Height||18 1/2 Inches|
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.