Hamilton Beach D50065 60 Cup (2.5 Gallon) Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
- Free Shipping!
- Brews (60) 5.3 oz. cups per hour
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Easy-to-use trip handle
- Built-in ready light
- Lower saucer indent
- UL Listed; 120V
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100 / Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100 / Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - (24) 7 oz. Packets / Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Urnex 17-G01-UX430-12 15.2 oz. Grindz Coffee / Espresso Grinder Cleaner Granules
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||12 5/8 Inches|
|Height||18 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Conveniently and easily offer your customers a hot cup of coffee with the Hamilton Beach D50065 60 cup stainless steel coffee urn! This coffee urn can brew up to 60 cups of coffee per hour, making it great for large catered events, buffets, or other self-serve areas. The trip handle underneath the spigot lets you fill up a cup or mug in no time, and its stainless steel exterior is built for outstanding durability.
A ready light shows when brew cycles have completed, while a water / coffee window lets you keep an eye on coffee levels throughout the day. It also features a convenient saucer indent in its base so that customers can rest their plates or saucers while filling their cups. And thanks to the included lid and brewing basket, this urn comes with everything you need to start brewing premium coffee right away.
UL Listed. Comes with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
Width: 12 5/8"
Depth: 12 5/8"
Height: 18 1/2"
this product is really made cheap, I bought this product and after one day the black lever broke and there was absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Mohammed B. from sabri nihari restaurant Posted on 11/28/2014
Thank you for your review! We are sorry the coffee urn did not work out for you.Our team of experts is working to resolve this issue.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register