West Bend 58030R 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Residential Coffee Urn
- Brews (30) 5 oz. cups
- Designed for residential use
- Made in America
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How fast does this coffee urn brew?
- According to the manufacturer, this coffee urn can brew less than a minute per cup.
- What is the difference between the 58030R model and the 58230R model?
- The power cord differs between these two units. 5830R, a residential unit, has a two prong plug, and the 58230R model is a commercial unit with a three prong plug.
- What kind of coffee filters are needed for this product?
- All of our coffee urns do not require the use of a filter. The metal basket that contains the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the flow of liquids but restricts the grounds from passing through.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
The West Bend 58030R 30 cup (1.2 gallons) aluminum
coffee urn brews 10-30 cups. This
polished aluminum residential coffee urn
economically priced and built to brew
flavorful coffee day after day. Coffee is held
at the ideal serving temperature. It's built
for heavy duty residential service.
Features include: a two-way non-drip faucet, stay cool phenolic handles and knob, a signal light that indicates when coffee is brewed & a removable cord for easy storage.
Length: 10 3/4"
Width 10 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Sugar Substitute with Aspartame (like Equal) .8 Gram Portion Packet 2000/Case
Choice 5" Red and White Coffee Stirrer 10,000 / Case
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee and Espresso
Frequently Purchased Together
Regalware 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Regalware 58001R 101 Cup (3.9 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Avantco CU110 110 Cup (3 Gallon) Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
Choice Black 3 Gallon Beverage Dispenser
SternoCandleLamp 10116 Wick Chafing Dish Fuel Canisters - 6 Hour - 24 / Case
Carlisle 10828 6 Compartment Coffee Condiment Caddy Organizer
Choice 8 qt. Full Size Stackable Chafer
.5 oz Mini Salt and Pepper Shaker - 24 / Pack
Regency Stainless Steel 11 1/4" Serving Spoon
5" Probe Thermometer
Overall User Rating: West Bend 58030R 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Residential Coffee Urn ( 4.5 stars from 4 reviews )
We love this coffee warmer, actually its great for keeping our syrup warm. It lasts us about a year because we use it for syrup and not coffee but it works great I would recommend this product.
christine E. from Spokes II Inc. Posted on 05/29/2014
Absolutely great! It is used almost everyday. It did arrive as scheduled in perfect conditions. Extremely well packed. I would not hesitate to buy again.
Lydia Q. from NQC Posted on 02/02/2014
Recently used it at my first major dessert event. Guest LOVED the coffee and the fact that it held at a nice temp throughout the evening and the coffee didn't get murky after sitting a couple of hours. GREAT!!!!!
Renee A. from HeavenlyScrumptious Posted on 10/03/2012
Brews flavorful coffee. Keeps it at a nice temperature. Looks nice. I would have liked the spout to be a little higher to allow more room for the coffee cups. I have to put it on a little lift to get my cups under it.
Jennifer B. Posted on 11/01/2010
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register