West Bend 43536 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
- Brews (30) 5 oz. cups
- Designed for commercial use
- Made in America
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How fast does this coffee urn brew?
- According to the manufacturer, this coffee urn can brew less than a minute per cup.
- What is the difference between the 58030R model and the 58230R model?
- The power cord differs between these two units. 5830R, a residential unit, has a two prong plug, and the 58230R model is a commercial unit with a three prong plug.
- What kind of coffee filters are needed for this product?
- All of our coffee machine urns do not require the use of a coffee filter. The metal basket containing the coffee grounds within the urn has small holes that allow the passage of liquid but restrict the grounds from passing through.
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
The West Bend 43536 30 cup (1.2 gallons)
aluminum coffee urn brews 10-30 cups.
aluminum percolator of the
43536 brews perfect coffee
and automatically holds it at
the ideal serving
temperature. The 43536 is
economically priced and built
to brew flavorful coffee day
after day. Features cool-
touch handles and an
indicator light to tell you
when brewing is complete.
The 43536 also has a twist-to- lock cover and a removable power cord. These urns are ideal for caterers, restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, offices and shops. No filters are required.
Length: 10 3/4"
Width 10 3/4"
Height: 16 1/2"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 year warranty that product is free from manufacturing defects if purchased after June 1, 2013. 1 year warranty if purchased before June 1, 2013.
Sugar 2.8 Gram Packet 2000/Case
Dart Solo 370SI-0041 10 oz. Bistro Paper Hot Cup 1000 / Case
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee and Espresso
Frequently Purchased Together
Regalware 58055R 55 Cup (2.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
Regalware 58001R 101 Cup (3.9 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn
5" Probe Thermometer
Overall User Rating: West Bend 43536 30 Cup (1.2 Gallon) Aluminum Coffee Urn ( 3.5 stars from 2 reviews )
I like the way the coffee tastes from this machine. It brews - rather, percolates, coffee nicely. Quickly enough but not super fast, keeps coffee hot. It would be nice if the spout were higher so a decent sized cup would fit under it. I remedy the problem by putting the unit close to the edge of the counter. People have to hold the coffee cup, but it isn't usually a problem.
Jennifer B. Posted on 05/22/2013
It's worth the money. I wish the tap position a little bit higher, so that it will fit to place a paper cup under it.
Yanru Z. from Roti & Dumplings Posted on 01/27/2011
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register