Vollrath BCO-7000 Redco Titan EaziClean #1 Heavy Duty Can Opener with 25" Bar
- Great for fast-paced kitchens
- Opens more than 60 cans per day
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- Includes a quick release system for easy maintenance
- Color coded for easy identification
- Blade has an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings
- NSF Listed
Check out this video and learn about all the great products offered to you from Vollrath! From manual food processors instablooms and lettuce wedgers, there’s a product for any industry in the restaurant business.
Check out this video to learn about the best line of easy clean can openers from Vollrath! Learn the difference between the different lines, and see which is best for your establishment!
|Bar Length||25 Inches|
|Can Height||22 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Day||60+|
|Gear Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||4 1/2|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily cut open #10 cans with the Vollrath BCO-7000 Redco Titan EaziClean #1 heavy duty can opener with 25" bar! This can opener is designed to open more than 60 cans per day to help your kitchen keep up with your busiest hours. In just 4 1/2 turns, it can open any of your 14" cans. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Stainless steel head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened stainless steel blade
- Hardened stainless steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. To ensure easy maintenance, a quick release system lets you pop out the blade assembly, and the blade itself can be removed with hand-operated knurled screws. The blade is also covered in an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings. With a color coded collar for easy identification, this can opener is a necessity for any restaurant kitchen. NSF Listed, and backed by a 2 year warranty.. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vollrath assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register