Vollrath BCO-1 Redco Premium #1 Can Opener with 16" Bar
- Easy-to-use and is great for fast-paced kitchens
- Allows user to easily open a #10 can in 6 1/4 turns
- Opens cans up to 14" tall
- Color coded collar for easy identification
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- 1" gear and 16" Bar
- Break resistant handle for added durability
You May Also Need
Check out this video and learn about all the great products offered to you from Vollrath! From manual food processors instablooms and lettuce wedgers, there’s a product for any industry in the restaurant business.
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Can Height||14 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||6 1/4|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily open cans up to 14" tall with this Vollrath BCO-1 Redco Premium #1 can opener with a 16" bar! This simple and efficient can opener is equipped with a 1" gear and allows you to open a #10 can in just 6 1/4 turns so you and your employees can keep up with your kitchen's frenetic pace. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Powder-coated Zinc alloy head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened, plated mild steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. Not only is it color coded for easy identification, it also has a break resistant handle to withstand all the rigors of your operation.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register