Vollrath 59910 9 3/8" Non-Stick Carbon Steel Induction Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- SteelCoat x3 non-stick interior coating
- Suitable for 120V, 1.8 kW or less induction ranges
- Carbon steel conducts heat fast and evenly
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Silicone coated handle is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
- Induction ready
|Height||1 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This Vollrath 9 3/8" 59910 non-stick fry pan conducts heat quickly and evenly. Its carbon-steel construction makes it suitable for use with induction ranges, and its SteelCoat x3 premium non-stick coating makes clean-up a snap and helps reduce the use of fats and oils.
This 9 3/8" non-stick carbon steel fry pan utilizes Vollrath's TriVent handle, which stays cooler than conventional handles and is ergonomically shaped to reduce stress and fatigue. Its silicone coating is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for added comfort and safety during continuous use, and can withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit intermittently. Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Overall Dimensions:Top Diameter: 9 3/8"
Height: 1 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Countertop Induction Ranges and Induction Cookers
Chef Hats & Chef Caps
Vollrath EZ4010 Wear-Ever 10" Ever-Smooth CeramiGuard II Non-Stick Fry Pan with Rivetless Cool Handle
Vollrath 67810 Wear-Ever 10" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Silicone Handle
Vollrath N3409 Centurion 9 1/2" Non-Stick Fry Pan
Vollrath 67608 Wear-Ever 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan with SteelCoat x3 Interior and TriVent Silicone Handle
Vollrath 69608 Tribute 8" Non-Stick Fry Pan
Vollrath 68530 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Griddle
Vollrath 67812 Wear-Ever 12" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Silicone Handle
Vollrath 67014 Wear-Ever 14" Non-Stick Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 and TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register