Vollrath 4023 Wear-Ever 11.5 Qt. Straight Sided Shallow-Style Aluminum Sauce Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for making sauces, soups, and for simmering and boiling foods in liquids
- Double-thick top edges and bottoms for maximum wear
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
The 11.5 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever 4023 shallow-style sauce pan is designed specifically for commercial kitchen use, built from heavy 8 gauge aluminum with double-thick top edges and bottoms for maximum wear.
A straight sided sauce pan like this is ideal for creating and reducing sauces and cooking vegetables. The wide bottom area of the pan also allows for maximum heat conduction while cooking. Plus, the handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
This pan is of very good quality. The thickness is just perfect as not to let things burn easily but be light enough to move around with one hand.
Anthony R. from Creativa Posted on 01/07/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register