True STR2RRI89-2S Specification Series 89" Two Section Roll In Refrigerator with Solid Doors - 80 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- Perfect for refrigerating roll-in pan racks
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction; Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- Accommodates two bun pan racks
- 1/2 hp top mount compressor
- Exterior digital temperature display
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made in America
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Height||89 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||80 Cubic Feet|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1 - 2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I store stuff on the top of my unit?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
As part of the True Specification Series, this True STR2RRI89-2S 75 cubic foot roll-in refrigerator delivers unbeatable performance and durability, while its roll-in design is perfect for bakeries, banquet facilities, educational institutions, cafeterias, and assisted living communities, where roll-in pan racks need refrigerated. This refrigerator boasts a 1/2 hp factory balanced refrigeration system that is top mounted to allow more storage space and prevent dust, foods, or spills from damaging the intake fan. Its self-closing stainless steel doors also come with a stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Additionally, its extra-high 89" height allows it to accommodate higher pan racks than a conventional roll-thru unit. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Extra-high 89" frame
- Sealed, cast iron self-lubricating evaporator fan motor; extra large evaporator coil
- New heavy duty all metal door handles
- Exterior digital temperature display
- 1/2 hp refrigeration system using R-134A refrigerant
- High-density Ecomate insulation
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V, 9' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug provided
Left to Right: 68"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 89 3/4"
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Metro RF23N Mobile Roll-In Refrigerator End Load Bun Pan Rack (11 pan capacity)
True STA1RRT-1S-1S Specification Series Roll Through Refrigerator with Two Solid Doors - 37 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air PRI1-1AS 1 Section Solid Door Roll In Refrigerator - 34 cu. ft., Stainless Steel
True STA1RRT89-1S-1S 89" Specification Series Roll Through Refrigerator with Two Solid Doors - 38 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air PRT2-1AS 2 Section Solid Door Roll Thru Refrigerator - 78 cu. ft., Stainless Steel
Beverage Air PRT1-1AS 1 Section Solid Door Roll Thru Refrigerator - 37 cu. ft., Stainless Steel
True STA1RRI-1S Specification Series Roll In Refrigerator with Solid Door - 37 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air PRI2-1AS 2 Section Solid Door Roll In Refrigerator - 73 cu. ft., Stainless Steel
True STA1RRT-1G-1S Specification Series Roll Through Refrigerator with Front Glass Door and Solid Rear Door - 37 Cu. Ft.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register