True STA2FRI-2S Specification Series Two Solid Door Roll In Freezer - 75 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- Accommodates one rack
- Stainless steel front, doors, and sides
- Aluminum interior sides, ceiling, and floor
- Four heavy gauge stainless steel ramps
- Positive-seal self-closing doors
- Interior bumpers prevent rack damage; Full body foamed in place insulation
- Made in America
- UL and NSF Listed; 115/208-230V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Height||84 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||75 Cubic Feet|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I store stuff on the top of my unit?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
As part of the True Specification Series, this True STA2FRI-2S roll-in freezer delivers unbeatable performance and durability, while its roll-in design is perfect for bakeries, banquet facilities, educational institutions, cafeterias, and assisted living communities, where roll-in pan racks of foods need frozen. This freezer boasts a 1 1/5 hp factory balanced refrigeration system that is top mounted to allow more storage space and prevent dust, foods, or spills from damaging the intake fan. Its self-closing stainless steel doors also come with a stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Sealed, cast iron self-lubricating evaporator fan motor; extra large evaporator coil
- New heavy duty all metal door handles
- Exterior digital temperature display
- 1 1/5 hp refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- High-density Ecomate insulation
- UL and NSF Listed; 115/208-230V, 9' cord and NEMA 14-20P plug provided
Left to Right: 68"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 84 3/4"
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Choice Disposable Poly Gloves - Large 1000 / Box for Food Service
True STG1FRI-1S Specification Series One Section Roll In Freezer - 37 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air PFI2-5AS 2 Section Solid Door Roll-In Freezer - 73 cu. ft., Specification Series
True STR1FRI-1S Specification Series One Section Roll In Freezer with Solid Door - 37 Cu. Ft.
True STA1FRI-1S Specification Series Solid Door Roll In Freezer - 37 Cu. Ft.
Beverage Air PFI1-1AS 1 Section Solid Door Roll-In Freezer - 34 cu. ft., Specification Series
Delfield SAFRI1-S 36.15 Cu. Ft. One Section Solid Door Roll In Freezer - Specification Line
True STG2FRI-2S Specification Series Two Section Roll In Freezer with Solid Doors - 75 Cu. Ft.
True STR2FRI-2S Specification Series Two Section Roll In Freezer with Solid Door - 34 Cu. Ft.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register