Taylor 5989N 5" Classic 1 Instant Read Thermometer
- Quantity Discounts!
- Temperature range is 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Case has built-in calibration wrench
- +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit at dial midpoint
- Durable stainless steel stem
- Shatter-proof plastic lens
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- Can this thermometer be re-calibrated?
- Yes, and you don’t even need to look around for the right sized wrench; the wrench is built into the sleeve of the thermometer!
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
This Taylor Precision 5989N Classic 1 instant read thermometer
features a 1" high-visibility, graphic temperature dial with a shatter-proof plastic lens and a 5" stainless steel stem. Its exclusive protective pocket case has additives that inhibit the growth of bacteria and
fungus. The pocket case also
doubles as a calibration tool
with a built in recalibration
wrench. The temperature range
of the Taylor 5989 is 0 degrees
220 degrees Fahrenheit. NSF Listed.
This item is similar to the Taylor 6092 thermometer.
This item is covered by a one year warranty.
Anti-Bacterial Probe Thermometer Wipes 70 / Pack
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
- Taylor 9867FDA 4" Digital Folding Probe Thermometer with 1.5mm Diameter Probe
Taylor 6092NBR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Brown / Cooked Meat
Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer
San Jamar ASZTHERM Purple Digital Pocket Thermometer with Sleeve
Taylor 9847N-66 3" Waterproof Digital Pen Thermometer with 1.5mm Diameter Probe
Taylor 1442 Critical Care Digital Thermometer
Taylor 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometers – 5 / Set
Taylor 9842FDA 5" Waterproof Digital Probe Thermometer with 1.5mm Wide Probe
Taylor 6092NPR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Purple / Allergy
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NRD 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Red / Raw Meat
Taylor 6092NBL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Blue / Fish
Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer
5 1/4" Taylor 9878E Slim-Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer with 1.5mm Probe
Taylor 9878EPR Purple Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer with Sleeve
Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP Food Safety System
Taylor 6092NYL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Yellow / Poultry
Frequently Purchased Together
18" x 12" x 1/2" Cutting Board Yellow
Oven Thermometer - Dial NSF
Vollrath 47934 4 qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
18" x 12" x 1/2" Cutting Board Red
Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer
Tablecraft 725 Heavy Weight Measuring Cups
4-Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
1 Pint Clear Plastic Measuring Cup
Vollrath 47933 3 qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
10" White Scraper
1 Quart Clear Plastic Measuring Cup
Tablecraft 724 Standard Measuring Cups
Overall User Rating: Taylor 5989N 5" Classic 1 Instant Read Thermometer ( 4.3 stars from 3 reviews )
These are a must have for any kitchen deep frying foods. These are cost effective and hold up very well to the daily abuse they seem to get
John H. from Harts Repair Service. LLC Posted on 01/28/2014
The pocket clip is loose and it falls out allot. The dial is very small, less than an inch. It does respond fast, and is marked NSF.
Karen B. from Gilpin Market Posted on 01/27/2014
This thermometer is great. We use it every night to temp our poultry, pork, and steak. The meter is easily to read and it is always accurate.
Laura B. Posted on 01/28/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register