Tablecraft 79 Wooden Bread / Charcuterie Board - 13" x 7 3/4" x 3/4"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Types:
- Features a classic, natural wood finish
- Perfect for serving bread, appetizers, and more
- Convenient handle makes it easy to transport
- Enhances front of the house displays or table service
- Great for cafes, homestyle restaurants, and bakeries
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Taking proper care of your wood cutting boards is an essential step that will help extend the life of your board. This instructional video will show you how to properly season a wood cutting board to ensure it remains in great condition!
|Length||13 1/2 Inches|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Perfect for creating an enticing presentation of baguettes, artisan cheeses, cured meats, and other accompaniments, this Tablecraft 79 wooden bread / charcuterie board will add style to your tabletop presentation. The perfect size to serve shared appetizers, this wooden board is a stylish alternative to traditional serving and displayware. Made of real wood, its classic, natural look presents the perfect canvas for each item you serve.
Designed with a convenient 3 1/2" handle, it allows for easy, single-handed transportation, ultimately freeing your other hand to carry more delicious menu items. To maintain this board's natural beauty, it should be wiped down with a damp cloth after use and occasionally sealed with mineral oil for long-lasting durability. Great for any quiet cafe, homestyle restaurant, or bakery, this bread cutting board is one item you don't want to miss!
Width: 7 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:nice boards board cutting wooden small breads baked bread carving
I bought this to use as a small cutting board. The handle is nice but everything is pretty rough. It could use a sanding. I've applied mineral oil to it (5-6 coats so far) which has helped a bit.
Phi D. Posted on 02/14/2017
These small cutting boards looked great! They were a very nice wood & very durable. I recommend these for anyone in need of a small, wooden cutting board
Holly B. Posted on 07/07/2015
I really like to use these for cheese boards and tastings, they look very nice for the price. They also hold up well to serrated knives.
Michael S. Posted on 07/16/2013
This is such a great board! We use these for so much, from serving our house made pizzas, a bread and cheese board, and even our charcuterie selections. They look nice and rustic!
Eric S. from Johnson & Wales Posted on 12/19/2012
These wooden bread boards are wonderful! they have handle the abrasives quite effectively. Not to mention but you save a lot of money buying it here than else where.
Wendy Z. Posted on 07/08/2012
These are nice for cutting nice freshly baked breads and other baked goods. They can also be used for table side carving or buffet line carving.
Tom M. Posted on 03/22/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register