R & V Works CG-30 30" Smokin' Cajun Grill - 90,000 BTU, LP
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- Slow cook or smoke at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sear and grill with surface temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- (2) 18" x 15" dishwasher-safe grates
- Removable side shelves; front shelf with utensil holder
- Self-igniting wood chip tray; liquid pans for adding moisture and flavor enhancers
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
R & V Works
|Cooking Surface Width||30 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Outdoor Grill Type||Smoker Grills|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Boasting convenience, performance, and American-made quality, this CG-30 30" Smokin' Cajun Grill from R & V Works gives you the tools to be the ultimate grill-master at your next tailgating party, BBQ, or catered event! This outdoor grill boasts (2) 18" x 15" dishwasher safe grates, and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. No matter what you're cooking up though, the smoke and smells coming off your new grill are sure to make mouths water!
2 removable side shelves provide a convenient staging area while also acting as heat trays, and a front shelf with utensil holders lets you keep tongs, turners, and other grilling must-haves close at hand. Since its frame is made from heavy gauge carbon steel, you can also expect years of reliable use.
- 3" easy read thermometer
- Propane tank holder included; comes set up for liquid propane
- Heavy gauge carbon steel construction
- Dual heat flue
- Solid rubber rear wheels; heavy locking swivel casters on front
Left to Right: 58"
Front to Back: 29"
For outdoor use only.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Other Products from this Line
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register