R & V Works CG-20 20" Smokin' Cajun Grill - 45,000 BTU, LP
- Slow cook or smoke at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sear and grill with surface temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- (1) 18" x 20" dishwasher-safe grate
- Removable side shelf; front shelf with utensil holder
- Self-igniting wood chip tray; liquid pans for adding moisture and flavor enhancers
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
R & V Works
Don't buy just any gas grill, buy the Smokin' Cajun Grill by R & V Works! Utilizing a burner flue instead of a traditional open flame like most gas grills, this grill saves you time, money, and hassle.
|Cooking Surface Width||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Low Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Boasting convenience, performance, and American-made quality, this CG-20 20" Smokin' Cajun Grill from R & V Works gives you the tools to be the ultimate grill-master at your next tailgating party, BBQ, or family gathering! For outdoor use only, this grill boasts an 18" x 20" dishwasher safe grate, and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. No matter what you're cooking up though, the smoke and smells coming off your new grill are sure to make mouths water!
A removable side shelf provides a convenient staging area while also acting as a heat tray, and a front shelf with utensil holders lets you keep tongs, turners, and other grilling must-haves close at hand. Since its frame is made from heavy gauge carbon steel, you can also expect years of reliable use.
- 3" easy read thermometer
- Propane tank holder included; comes set up for liquid propane
- Heavy gauge carbon steel construction
- Single heat flue
- Solid rubber rear wheels; heavy locking swivel casters on front
Left to Right: 42"
Front to Back: 29"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!