Lodge L8SGP3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Produces beautiful grill marks
- Made in the USA
Lodge GCSQ10 10 1/2" Square Tempered Glass Cover
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because iron is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because iron is forever!
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge L8SGP3 10 1/2" square cast iron grill pan! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. This piece in particular is perfect for making your signature entrees, as well as for use as a serving plate - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. Use it to saute, fry, stir-fry, sear, or bake - the ridges allow grease to drain away from the food while creating tantalizing grill marks. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This pan is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Made in the USA.
Length: 17 1/8"
Width: 10 1/2"
Height: 1 3/4"
Do not use in the microwave.
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Lodge L8SGP3 10 1/2" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
Grilling indoors yet want perfect grill marks? This cast-iron pan from lodge maintains the right amount of heat and also leaves beautiful grill marks on your meats or vegetables.
Nikki U. Posted on 10/13/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register