Lodge Overall Customer Rating:
Tracing its roots back to 1896, Lodge Manufacturing Company began forging iron pans in its own Foundry in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. There, the company continues to thrive to this day under the guidance of the fourth generation of family leadership dedicated to quality, innovation, and technology. Read more
Lodge induction ready fry pans are compatible with induction ranges, heat quickly, and cook food efficiently without getting hot to the touch.
Lodge mini cast iron servingware creates a unique presentation when serving individual portions or side dishes. They also help you control the size of servings.
Lodge griddle pans heat up quickly and can lie directly on top of your range for versatility and additional cooking options. Choose from many sizes and griddle or grill styles.
Lodge cast iron skillets and pots are designed for simplicity and easy use. They come in different sizes, finishes, and handle configurations to best match your needs.
- Asian Woks, Wok Covers, and Wok Rings
- Au Gratin Dishes & Platters
- Bread Loaf Pans
- Fajita Skillets and Sizzler Platters
- Induction Ready Griddle and Grill Pans
- Induction Ready Oven-To-Table Ware
- Mini Cake Pans
- Muffin Pans
- Ovenable Casserole Dishes
- Paella Pans
- Pot Holders
- Steak and Bacon Weights / Panini and Grill Presses
- Cast Iron Pot / Pan Covers
- Tempered Glass Covers