Libbey 5130 5 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$41.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a unique paneled base
- Adds style and sophistication to any setting
- Great for serving cocktails, whiskey, gin, and old fashioneds
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for added stability
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, and lounges
|Height||3 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Serve drinks in style with this Libbey 5130 5 oz. old fashioned glass! Traditionally used to serve a classic old fashioned, this glass is also great for serving your finest whiskey, gin, or scotch. Plus, crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation to showcase the color and sparkle of each cocktail. Thanks to its paneled base and thick sham, this glass is perfectly balanced to confidently rest on trays, tabletops, and counters. Small, reliable, and classy, this old fashioned glass is a versatile addition to your barware collection!
For almost 200 years, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this old fashioned glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 3 1/8"
Capacity: 5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Every bar needs these glasses. We looked at several different websites but as usual the Webstaurant store comes through with the best prices, hands down.
John A. from Inne of the Abingtons Posted on 01/28/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register