Libbey 3808 16 oz. Belgian Beer Glass - 12 / Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim and foot for added durability
- Features an elegant tulip design
- Great for microbreweries, pubs, bars, and lounges
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick stem and wide foot for stability
- Ideal for serving your finest craft beers and ales
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Type||Belgian Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
The Libbey 3808 16 oz. belgian beer glass provides style and elegance to your beer presentation! This tulip-shaped glass will capture all the flavor and aroma of your finest beers for your most discerning drinkers, and its visual appearance will impress customers as they enjoy their beer. The large bowl enhances the flavors of your beer while the narrow rim directs the aromas to the top, so each beer can be enjoyed to its fullest potential. Great for microbreweries, pubs, bars, and lounges, the 16 oz. capacity is ideal for serving a generous serving of your finest craft beers and ales while instilling a sense of portion control. Featuring a thick, sturdy stem and a wide foot for stability, this glass is perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops and tables. Plus, the chip-resistant rim and foot add durability to this glass making it a valuable addition o your glassware collection.
For almost 200 years, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
I spent a lot of time researching what 16oz glass to stock my Craft Beer bar. This one is fantastic for all lower gravity beers. It is not just for Belgian styled beers.
Aaron C. from Plan 9 Alehouse Posted on 03/10/2016
The Belgian Tulip is a very versatile glass. It is especially great for almost any Belgian-style Ale or Spiced Beers. If you could only have 1 beer glass, this might be the one.
Caleb T. from Homegrown Brewhouse Posted on 01/22/2015
i use this glass for an expensive beer I buy it is perfect size,it has a heavy thick base so it does not break that easy as the thin ones I used to use.
Kosmas V. Posted on 05/02/2014
Good glass. Heavy sturdy base. No flaws. We use it for our draft beers. Like the look of it and feel. Good product for price.
Abigail G. from Barrels & Bottles Brewery Posted on 01/28/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register