Libbey 3328 Estate 12 oz. Beer Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$118.99/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim and foot for added durability
- Crystal-clear clarity for enhanced presentation
- Includes a sturdy stem to elevate any drink
- Great for bars, lounges, and pubs
- Adds sophistication and style to your table setting
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||7 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Add elegance and style to your beer presentation with the Libbey 3328 Estate 12 oz. beer glass! This footed glass features a sturdy stem to elevate any beer on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. Boasting crystal-clear clarity, this glass showcases the rich colors of your best craft beers and ales. Plus, the bowl narrows to trap foam, drawing the aromas and flavors right to the top. Your beer-loving patrons will appreciate the fulfilling experience provided by this elegant glass. Thanks to the chip-resistant rim and foot, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters, you can confidently serve beers at your bar, lounge, or pub.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Estate beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 7 1/8"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Customers Also Viewed
Libbey 3728 Embassy 12 oz. Beer Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 3725 Embassy 12 oz. Beer Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 920291 Munique 13.5 oz. Footed Beer Glass - 12/Case
Anchor Hocking 90093 Belgian Beer Glass 13 oz. - 12/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register