Boasting a 200 lb. meat capacity, the Hobart MG1532-1 # 32 meat mixer / grinder is perfect for heavy duty meat prep! Plus, its foot control option allows for precise, hands free operation! This compact-design grinder / mixer can grind 55 to 60 lbs. of fresh boneless beef per minute through a 1/8" plate, and 60 to 65 lbs. of pork per minute through a 3/16" plate (plates sold separately).
- Pneumatic (air drive) foot control for hands-free operation
- Counterbalanced lid and double wall construction
- Easy access hopper and exterior surfaces
- Grinds fresh or frozen meat tempered to 26 degrees Fahrenheit or higher in both flake or stick form
- Wedge cylinder grinding end designed for use with standard # 32 knives and plates (sold separately)
- Powered by 7.5 H.P. grind motor and a 1 H.P. mix motor with guard and electrical interlock system for safety
- All food contact surfaces are easily cleanable
- Glass bead finished stainless steel hopper, stainless steel panels, stainless steel ring and cylinder, tinned mixing arm and conveyor screw
- Also includes drain pan, meat deflector, and (2) fixed adjustable casters
The Hobart MG1532-1 # 32 meat mixer / grinder is NSF and UL Listed. 8’ long cord and plug set included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional measurements and details.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view this product's information.
You may download a copy of the Adobe Acrobat software by clicking here.
Customer questions about this product
What do I need to complete my order?
Under “Accessories & Options” (top right of the page) any fields marked with an asterisk (*) MUST be selected at time of order; you need to choose one of the available options in that field for the product to work properly. However, you can find all of our available options on the site too – so if, for example, you wanted to order several different grinder plate sizes, you can find additional ones in our Meat Grinder Accessories category!
Some manufacturers do not like it when we sell their products below their required minimums. In order to offer you the best possible deal, we ask that you simply place the item in your shopping cart to see our great price!
Why don't we show the price for this item?
We can sell this product for less than we're allowed to advertise!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.