Hobart Legacy HSL220-1 220 lb. Spiral Mixer - 208/60/3V
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST)
- Fixed 170 qt. bowl, guard, dough hook, and breaker included
- Bowl jog control
- Manual and automatic control functions
- Adjustable feet; front and rear casters
- Dual electronic timer control
- ETL Listed; 208/60/3V connection
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||28 3/4 Inches|
|Height||55 1/2 Inches|
|Horsepower||1 - 4|
|Mixer Type||Spiral Mixer|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|RPM||15 - 100|
Designed specifically for the high-quality dough demand in commissaries, bakeries, and large pizzerias, this Hobart HSL220-1 220 lb. spiral mixer delivers superior mixing control! Boasting two programmable timers, this spiral mixer is designed to give you maximum control over dough mixing. It's ideal for donut, bagel, pizza, pie and bread dough and more! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Includes stainless steel bowl, wire-form bowl guard, spiral dough hook, and breaker bar
- 220 lb. bread dough batch capacity; 232 lb. whole wheat dough batch capacity
- 140 lb. light pizza dough batch capacity; 155 lb. medium dough capacity; 110 lb. thin dough capacity
- 130 lb. bagel dough batch capacity; 75 lb. pie dough batch capacity
- Manual and automatic control functions
- 2 fixed speeds and (2) 20 minute programmable timers
- Bowl reverse and bowl jog control
- 3.5 / 6.4 HP spiral arm motor; 1 HP bowl motor
- Mounted on casters for easy mobility
- Magnetic contractors and bowl guard interlock for safety
- Powder coat finish
- ETL Listed; 208/60/3V; 1/2" hole for electrical connection
Width: 28 3/4"
Height: 55 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Hobart assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Hobart Legacy HSL180-1 180 lb. Spiral Mixer - 208/60/3V
Hobart Legacy HL1400-1STD 140 qt. Floor Mixer with Standard Accessories - 200-240/50/60/3 Phase
Doyon AEF025SP 50 Qt. Spiral Mixer - 208-240V
Vollrath 40755 7 Qt. Countertop Commercial Mixer with Guard - 110V
Galaxy CSM800 7 qt. Mixer with Accessories - 120V, 500W
Avantco MX10 Gear Driven 10 qt. Commercial Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard - 110V
Doyon AEF015SP 30 Qt. Spiral Mixer - 208-240V
Vollrath 40757 20 Qt. Commercial Mixer with Guard - 110V
Vollrath 40756 10 Qt. Commercial Mixer with Guard - 110V
Avantco MX20 Gear Driven 20 Qt. Commercial Planetary Mixer with Guard - 110V
Overall User Rating: Hobart Legacy HSL220-1 220 lb. Spiral Mixer - 208/60/3V ( 5.0 stars from 2 reviews )
This is it right here. The ultimate mixer. This is so incredibly durable and strong. You could mix cement in here and still be fine! Expensive, but worth it in the long run.
Tom M. Posted on 10/04/2012
This is a great spiral mixer for making the highest quality baked goods!! Spiral motion is more delicate on doughs during the mixing process! Great quality mixer!!
Eric K. Posted on 08/02/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register