Hobart 6614-1 126" Vertical Meat Saw - 3 HP, 200-230/60/3V
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST)
- Easy to clean
- Open-frame stainless steel construction
- 3 HP motor for durability and reliability
- Adjustable legs
- Direct gear-drive transmission
- Small footprint
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
For precise cuts and blade durability, choose this Hobart 6614-1 126" vertical meat saw! This heavy duty meat saw's rugged gauge plate ensures that you have precise regulation of cut thickness, and its blade-retaining double flanges prevent loss of blade integrity! Plus, this product boasts an open design for easy cleaning. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Saw blade is 5/8" wide by 126" long - 3 HP water-resistant, fully enclosed motor
- Center crown pulley design ensures true-running of blade
- Open-frame, stainless steel construction can be hosed down for easy cleaning
- Easily cuts through bone, with enclosed bone dust system
- Durable, heavy gauge construction
- 6 stainless steel roller bearings with tri-rail 14 1/2" D x 19 3/4 W carriage
- Two-piece, 18 1/4 x 34 1/2 heavy-duty stainless steel stationary cutting table with turned down edges for rigidity
- Direct gear transmission with user-friendly controls; pivoted automatic tension
- Blade retaining double flanges and center crown provide long product life without loss of blade integrity
- Adjustable legs
- UL and NSF Listed; 200-230/60/3V; 7/8" hole for electrical connection
Height: 68 7/8"
Width: 15 1/4"
Height: 12 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Hobart assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Hobart 6801-18 142" Vertical Meat Saw - 3 HP, 200-230/60/3V
Hobart F101-1 Ground Beef Portable Fat Percentage Measuring Kit
78" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use — 4 Teeth / Inch
98" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use — 4 Teeth / Inch
72" Band Saw Blade for Boneless Meat — 2 Teeth / Inch
22" Butcher Hand Meat Saw
18 1/2" x 70 1/2" Vertical Band Saw with 98" Blade - 2 HP, 220V
20" x 35" Tabletop Vertical Band Saw with 72" Blade - 1 1/2 HP, 110V
60" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use — 4 Teeth / Inch
22" x 35" Tabletop Vertical Band Saw with 72" Blade - 1 1/2 HP, 110V
98" Band Saw Blade for Boneless Meat — 2 Teeth / Inch
78" Band Saw Blade for General Use — 3 Teeth / Inch
142" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use — 4 Teeth / Inch
142" Band Saw Blade for General Use — 3 Teeth / Inch
142" Band Saw Blade for Boneless Meat — 2 Teeth / Inch
72" Band Saw Blade for General Use — 3 Teeth / Inch
- 22 1/2" x 91 1/2" Vertical Band Saw with 126" Blade - 3 HP, 220V
29" Tabletop Vertical Band Saw with 60" Blade - 1 1/2 HP, 110V
- 78" Band Saw Blade for Boneless Meat — 2 Teeth / Inch
98" Band Saw Blade for General Use — 3 Teeth / Inch
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register