Hobart 4146-1 # 32 Meat Grinder - 5 HP
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 8am-12am, Fri 8am-8pm EST)
- Grinds 60-65 lbs. of beef per minute
- Metallic epoxy gray finish
- Magnetic starter; 215 RPM transmission
- NSF and UL Listed; 200V, 3 phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||26 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||57 1/4 Inches|
|Height||31 9/16 Inches|
|Capacity||60 - 65 Pounds per Minute|
|Type||Meat Choppers / Grinders|
Customer questions about this product
- What do I need to complete my order?
- Under “Accessories & Options” (top right of the page), any fields marked with an asterisk (*) MUST be selected at time of order; you need to choose one of the available options in that field for the product to work properly. However, you can find all of our available options on the site too. If, for example, you wanted to order several different grinder plate sizes, you can find additional ones in our Meat Grinder Accessories category!
For fast, clean cutting of meat where high quality ground products are of prime importance, choose the Hobart 4146-1 # 32 meat grinder! It won't mash meat, allowing food product to keep its natural color and flavor! This mixer grinds 60 to 65 lbs. of fresh beef per minute through a 1/8" plate, and 45 to 50 lbs. of second cutting beef per minute through a 1/8" plate (plates sold separately).
- Must order # 46 grind end, feed pan, and leg set separately (see "Accessories and Options" section).
- Designed for use with standard # 32 knives and plates (sold separately).
- Powered by a 5 HP grind motor with guard and electrical interlock system for safety.
- All food contact surfaces are easily cleanable.
- Also features a magnetic starter, waterproof junction box, stainless steel deflector, plastic feed stomper, and wrench.
- Requires a 200V, 3 phase electrical connection; connection is a 3/4" female conduit thread.
The Hobart 4146-1 # 32 meat grinder with # 46 grinding end and feed pan is NSF and UL Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional measurements and details.
Width: 26 5/8"
Depth: 57 1/4"
Height: 31 9/16"
Note: Meat grinder base only. Please select the additional required components from the Accessories & Options menus.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Hobart assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Hobart 4246-1 # 32 Meat Grinder / Mixer - 5 HP
Hobart 6614-1 126" Vertical Meat Saw - 3 HP, 200-230/60/3V
Hobart 6801-18 142" Vertical Meat Saw - 3 HP, 200-230/60/3V
Globe CC12 Chefmate #12 250 lb. Meat Grinder
Vollrath 40743 #12 Meat Grinder 1 HP 110V (Anvil MIN0012)
Avantco MG22 #22 1 1/2 HP Meat Grinder - 110V
Avantco MG12 #12 1 HP Meat Grinder - 110V
Globe CC22 Chefmate #22 450 lb. Meat Grinder
Hobart 4732-18 # 32 Meat Chopper with Feed Pan - 3 HP
#10 Meat Grinder with Table Clamp
Vollrath 40744 #22 Meat Grinder 1.5 HP 110V (Anvil MIN0022)
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register