Edlund BDS-16LS 16 lb. Baker's Dough Scale
- 9" diameter, 12 gauge stainless steel platters
- Includes measuring weights
- FDA approved baked epoxy finish easily wipes clean
- Foot pads prevent scratches to table tops
- Stainless steel poise and scale beam
- Promotes more sanitary measuring
- 16 lb. capacity, 1/4 oz. increments
- Counter weight and scoop sold separately
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||7 1/2 Inches|
|Plate Diameter||9 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Keep your baked goods portioned and consistent with the Edlund BDS-16LS 16 lb. baker's dough scale! This baker's dough scale features two 9" diameter, 12 gauge stainless steel platters that won't rust or chip, ensuring a safe, sanitary measuring environment. Also, this unit comes with an adjustable stainless steel poise and scale beam that is rust resistant, so you can measure your dough according to a set weight.
This scale includes measuring weights for testing and calibration. And thanks to its FDA approved baked epoxy finish, this scale quickly wipes clean in no time. This scale has foot pads that prevent scratches and damage to your tables or counters when in use. This scale has a 16 lb. maximum capacity.
16 lb. x 0.25 oz.
Width: 19 3/4"
Depth: 7 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register