Carlisle 609651 4 Qt. Stainless Steel Marmite
Other Available Sizes:
- Corrosion resistant; virtually maintenance free
- Comes with inset, water pan, fuel holder, and notched cover
- 18-8 heavy gauge, high polish stainless steel
- Lid comes with a slot for a ladle
Watch as Steve demonstrates the proper way to use your chafer, from how much water you will need to when you should light the fuel. And remember, a chafer is only for keeping food warm, not for cooking it!
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel chafer has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints are easily removed with a dry cloth.
This Carlisle 609651 4 quart stainless steel marmite adds style and functionality to food displays at your buffet, restaurant, hotel, or catered events. Its heavy-gauge, mirror-polished, welded 18-8 stainless steel is both beautiful and strong, with solid-steel legs providing a sturdy foundation. Not only does this chafer look great, but it will also keep your soups and sauces at the perfect serving temperature for the duration of your catered event or dinner hours. The lid also has a slot to hold a ladle or other serving utensil when it's not in use.
Base Diameter: 5 1/5"
Top Diameter: 7 3/5"
Internal Diameter: 6 3/4"
Depth: 8 1/4"
Height: 15 1/5"
Capacity: 4 quarts
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register