Anchor Hocking 90245 12 oz. Flared Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$17.99/Case|
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||7 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
With its sleek, tapered sides and solid glass base, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90245 12 oz. flared pilsner glass is a must have in your bar, pub, or restaurant! The wider mouth of this glass helps expand the aroma of the hops, while the tall, slimmer body helps keep the beer cooler for a longer period of time.
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 1 1/4"
This item is free of lead-based products.
Frequently Purchased Together
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:great beer glass glasses favorite little price shape daily Customers
Great beer glasses. Working in a restaurant these get thrown around a lot and they do not break easily. They are a little difficult to clean though because of the shape of the glass.
tzemach W. from boeuf & bun corp. Posted on 07/12/2016
I use these glasses daily in my bar. They are perfect for mixed drinks and draft beer. Customers sideways comment on how nice my glassware is.
Christa F. from Fisher's 2.0 llc Posted on 02/23/2016
This product was delivered quickly. Item was as described. Very high quality and will absolutely re-order again. I highly recommend it and price was a great value!
Chris C. from Chris Chagnon Posted on 01/24/2016
Great Pilsner glass, a little hard to engrave with the epilog mini 24 inch laser due to the curvature, but once you get the clamp on it the middle area is the sweet spot for engraving.
Nasi P. from Engrave Online Posted on 10/17/2015
This is my favorite beer glass. We have quite a few, but these are by far my favorite. The shape is very pleasing, and the flare at the end allows for a great presentation of a well poured beer. Great price, great glass.
Aaron h. from The new haven cafe Posted on 10/23/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register
- Perfect for serving cold beers and pilsners
- Flared shape and wide mouth helps expand the aroma of the hops
- Tall, slim body highlights color and carbonation
- Thick, solid base enhances perceived value
- Crystal clear clarity beautifully showcases your beverages
- Ideal for bars, restaurants, catered events, and more
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|