Anchor Hocking 90032 Executive 10.5 oz. Martini Glass - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$51.99/Case|
- Great for serving martinis at restaurants, bars, and catered events
- Long, elegant stem and sturdy base create a graceful profile
- Rim-tempered for superior strength
- Classic, innovative design
|Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||4 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
Serve signature, olive-topped martinis in this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90032 10.5 oz. Executive martini glass! With its long, elegant stem and sturdy base, this glass will raise your popular cocktails above tabletops to create a perfect, graceful profile. Plus, it is rim-tempered, ensuring it has superior strength that is ideal for restaurants, bars, and catered events.
Since 1880, Oneida glassware has been dedicated to providing unique, fine quality tableware for the foodservice industry. From fine dining restaurants to extravagant hotels, Oneida has perfected their innovative designs and made them both durable and timeless. Use this martini glass to grace your guests with an upscale dining experience!
Top Diameter: 4 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 4 3/8"
Height: 8 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
The glasses arrived and I could already hear the jingle in the boxes. I opened immediately and they were packed poorly and 50% damaged and broken. Needed the item for a busy weekend so could not refuse delivery. Width of glass will work nice in my glass washer and long stem looks good. Unfortunate so many broken it is very upsetting
Carrie B. from West Edge Restaurant & Lounge Posted on 09/03/2015
Thank you for the review, Carrie! We are sorry these glasses arrived damaged. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you directly to make sure you are credited for the broken glasses.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register