American Metalcraft 18918PHC 18" Perforated Pizza Disk - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$16.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft 18918PHC 18" perforated pizza disk contains (275) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This perforated pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape. The hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 18"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Pizza Dough Dockers
Paper Cold Cups
Pizza Wedge Box / One Slice Pizza Box - 400/Case
6" Nylon Handle Pie Server
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Pizza Oven Brushes
Choice 20" x 20" x 12" Vinyl Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register