American Metalcraft 18914PHC 14" Perforated Pizza Disk - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$11.49/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft 18914PHC 14" perforated pizza disk contains (185) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This perforated pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape. The hard coat anodized aluminum finish adds durability and will not flake off.
Top Diameter: 14"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Black Handle Pizza Cutter
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
Furmano's Heavy Pizza Sauce #10 Can
American Metalcraft MPCUT4 Pizza Slice Cutting Guide
Anchor Hocking 1814 14 oz. Beer Mug - 24 / Case
This pan does a great job. I can make my pizza's with a crisp crust without having to put it directly on the oven rack, so it keeps the oven much cleaner and free of burnt bits that smoke. I can also cut and serve right on it and don't have to worry about the pizza getting a soggy bottom because there's no where for the steam to go. Holds up well to being cut on!
Margaret W. Posted on 06/03/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register