8 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for creating and reducing sauces and cooking vegetables
- Wide bottom ensures even heating throughout
- Easy-grip handle makes for safe use
- Heavy-duty 6mm thick aluminum construction
- Use with a lid to control evaporation and accelerate cooking
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||6 4/5 Inches|
|Top Diameter||9 4/5 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 8 qt. straight sided sauce pan is made of heavy gauge 6.0mm thick aluminum, built to withstand heavy commercial use over long periods of time. It features an easy-grip handle that makes for safe transporting throughout your commercial kitchen. And, this handle plus the helper handle are riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A straight sided sauce pan is ideal for creating and reducing sauces and cooking vegetables. The wide bottom area of the pan also allows for maximum heat conduction while cooking.
Top Diameter: 9 4/5''
Height: 6 4/5''
Capacity: 8 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Vollrath 4689840 12" Red Hi-Heat Nylon Prep Spoon
Vollrath 69402 Wear-Ever Classic Select 2.5 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Sauce Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Vollrath 68310 Wear-Ever 10 Qt. Natural Finish Tapered Sauce Pan with TriVent Silicone Handle and Helper Handle
Vollrath 67301 Wear-Ever 1.5 Qt. Natural Finish Tapered Sauce Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Vollrath 7342 Arkadia 2.75 Qt. Aluminum Sauce Pan
Vollrath 4023 Wear-Ever 11.5 Qt. Straight Sided Shallow-Style Aluminum Sauce Pan
Vollrath 7350 Arkadia 10 Qt. Aluminum Sauce Pan with Helper Handle
Vollrath 69408 Wear-Ever Classic Select 8.5 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Sauce Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
Vollrath 434412 Wear-Ever 4.5 Qt. Tapered Sauce Pan with Natural Finish and Cool Handle
Frequently Purchased Together
Vollrath 7374 Arkadia 20 Qt. Aluminum Sauce Pot
6 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
2.5 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Straight Sided Sauce Pan
18" x 24" x 1/2" White Cutting Board
Vollrath 47933 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Vollrath 47938 8 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
Baker's Mark 18" x 13" Half Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
10" Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Utility Tong
Baker's Mark 18" x 26" Full Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
4-Piece Standard Stainless Steel Measuring Cup
People Talk About:weight thin solid restaurant pleased pan kitchen great bottom addition
This pan has been a great addition to our restaurant kitchen. It has a solid weight and is not thin on the bottom. We use it all the time and are very pleased with it.
Julie D. Posted on 02/15/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register