5" Heavy Duty Sswivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6 / Set
- Will raise equipment/tables 6"
Regency Tables & Sinks
Step 2 - Tighten the nut
Step 3 - Add the casters
Step 4 - Tighten the bolts
*Caster style may vary slightly
Check out our short video to see just how easy it is to install casters on your new work table! With just a few simple steps, your work tables will be mobile in no time.
|Height Increase||6 Inches|
|Stem Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I install the casters?
- First, turn the nut at the top of the stem until it just barely fits into the leg. Once inserted, tighten it using the nut underneath for a secure fit.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
This Regency heavy duty 5" caster set lets you turn any work table or equipment stand with six standard 1 5/8" O.D. legs into a mobile work station. Each set includes 6 grease resistant, long lasting polyurethane casters; 4 swivel, 2 with brake.
Stem Diameter: 1 1/2"
Work Table / Equipment Stand Drawers and Accessories
Stainless Steel Work Tables with Undershelf
Stainless Steel Open Base Work Tables
I got these to put on an equipment stand. worked perfectly and are heavy duty. Well made product and has stood up to normal abuse.
Brian B. from B-4 Investments LLC dba Wallys Posted on 11/21/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register