Wells H-2412G Countertop Two Burner Gas Hot Plate - 24,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
- Two stainless steel 12,000 BTU burners
- Two ON/OFF infinite control knobs
- Removable drip pan and burners for easy cleaning
- CSA and NSF Listed; 24,000 BTU
|Width||12 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cook a wide variety of your most popular foods with the Wells H-2412G countertop two burner gas hot plate! This hot plate features two stainless steel 12,000 BTU burners so you can prepare your most popular dishes to the perfect doneness and temperature. It also has two ON/OFF control knobs that allow infinite heat adjustment, and the top is covered in stainless steel rod grates so you can easily move pans from one to the other. The stainless steel front panel is removable for easy access to components, and the drip pan and burners are removable for easy cleaning.
The Wells H-2412G countertop two burner gas hot plate is CSA and NSF Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Overall Dimensions:Width: 12 1/8"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 13 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register