Waring WFG275 14" x 14" Tostato Supremo Smooth Top & Bottom Sandwich Toasting Grill
- Free Shipping!
- Large grill surface accommodates tortillas and quesadillas
- 1800W; 120V
- Heats up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat-resistant handles
- Stainless steel body
- Includes heavy duty grill brush
- UL and NSF Listed
|Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||14 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||14 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Smooth Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||140 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Bring paninis, quesadillas, and other toasty sandwiches to your cafe or restaurant with the Waring WFG275 Tostato Supremo full size flat toasting grill! This reliable unit features two 14" x 14" cast iron plates that deliver even heat distribution and a quick cooking time, plus heat-resistant handles for operator safety. The temperature is easily adjustable up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Waring WFG275 has a durable, brushed stainless steel body with removable drip tray for maximum convenience. Plus, a Waring CAC105 heavy duty grill brush is included for easy cleaning! This grill requires a 120V connection for operation and is UL and NSF Listed.
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height (closed): 10"
Cooking Surface: 14" x 14"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Overall User Rating: Waring WFG275 14" x 14" Tostato Supremo Smooth Top & Bottom Sandwich Toasting Grill ( 4.5 stars from 2 reviews )
This unit is a beast! We grill about 100 sandwiches a day on this thing for almost two months and not one issue. So nice having it do both sides at once!
Shane L. Posted on 05/28/2015
This is my second Waring Press, this model is just a tad larger and well worth it. This press is used heavily and does the job every time.
Robert C. Posted on 04/03/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register