Vollrath 77520 Tribute 8 Qt. Sauce / Stock Pot
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 8 qt. capacity
- Tall, narrow profile that preserves liquids longer and maximizes flavor
- 3-Ply construction maintains shape under constant commercial use
- 8 gauge 18/8 stainless steel interior with 18/0 stainless exterior
- 3004 aluminum core provides even heat on bottom of pan and side walls
- Heavy duty ergonomic handles feature durable stainless rivets
- Induction-ready design
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Use this Vollrath 77520 Tribute 8 qt. sauce/stock pot to prepare soups, stocks, reduce liquids, and more! It features 3-ply construction for enhanced durability and performance. A 3004 series aluminum core is surrounded by a non-reactive 18/8 stainless steel interior and a durable 18/0 stainless steel exterior can stand up to punishing commercial cooking conditions. The triple ply construction extends from the base to the rim, eliminating hot spots for incredibly even heating!
This 8 qt. sauce/stock pot features heavy duty ergonomic handles with durable stainless steel rivets for years of dependable service. In addition, an induction-ready design allows this item to be placed directly on a range, induction cooktop, stove top, or even in your oven. With a tall and narrow shape, liquids will bubble up through the food for maximum flavor extraction. This sauce/stock pot comes with Vollrath's JP Lifetime Warranty.
Top Diameter: 10"
Capacity: 8 qts.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register