Vollrath 68076 Wear-Ever 3.875 Qt. Economy Bake and Roast Pan - 9" x 13" x 2 1/4"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 18 gauge aluminum
|Depth||2 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Roasting Pan Bottoms|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
A lightweight option for commercial baking and roasting, this Vollrath Wear-Ever 68076 3.875 qt. Economy Bake and Roast pan ensures easier handling and storage with a 3004 aluminum construction and standard 9" x 13" size. This pan is perfect for roasting poultry, pork, beef, and more, as well as for baking rich, decadent cakes, classic cobblers, cheesy pasta dishes, and timeless casseroles. Use it at your bakery, hotel, restaurant, or prep kitchen - wherever a lighter option is desired, this 18 gauge pan is the ideal solution.
Depth: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 3.875 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Great roasting pan, perfect size. I love it for side dishes. Perfect pan for casseroles, and baking veggies. Easy to clean, fits nice in the dishwasher.
Debra M. Posted on 07/14/2014
This pan is perfect not only for roasting vegetables (such as squash, carrots, potatoes, etc.) but also for baking sheet cakes, which I like to do for big parties.
My L. Posted on 03/18/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register