Vollrath 40795-C 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" Grooved Top & Bottom Double Panini Sandwich Grill for Canadian Use - 220V (Anvil TSI8002)
- 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" cooking surface
- Grooved cast iron grates
- Two separate pivot action top plate
- Thermostatic controls
- Cleaning brush included
- Pivot-action plate suits various food thicknesses
- ETL and NSF Listed; 220V
|Width||22 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||14 7/8 Inches|
|Height||8 1/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||22 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 5/8 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||120 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Create your most popular grilled sandwiches in no time with the Vollrath 40795-C 22 1/8" x 9 5/8" grooved top & bottom double panini sandwich grill! This sandwich grill is designed for use in both the United States and Canada. It features 1800 watts of heating power to ensure your sandwiches are cooked to perfection, and its grooved top and bottom plates evenly cook your food while leaving behind tantalizing grill marks. And with the dual grill construction, you can cook two different foods at the same time for maximum efficiency.
For long-lasting durability and outstanding heat retention, the heavy duty grill plates are made of cast iron, and the pivot action top plate helps accommodate a wide variety of food thicknesses. The whole unit is thermostatically controlled up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and its efficient element design helps conserve energy when in use. Thanks to the included cleaning brushes, keeping this panini grill in sanitary working condition is a snap.
ETL and NSF Listed. Comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Width: 22 7/16"
Depth: 14 7/8"
Height: 8 1/16"
Width: 22 1/8"
Depth: 9 5/8"
Equipment Cleaning Brushes
Commercial Panini Grills
Steak and Bacon Weights / Panini and Grill Presses
Sandwich and Panini Grill Parts and Accessories
Disposable Poly Gloves
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register