T&S B-0124 Deck Mounted 41" High Pre-Rinse Faucet with Adjustable 8" Centers, and Roto-Flex Support
- 8" centers, adjustable from 7 3/4" to 8 1/4"; 1/2" NPT female inlets with 2" flange
- Roto-Flex extension; 1.42 GPM B-0107 spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges with spring checks; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees
- 41" overall height
- Chrome plated brass construction
- EPAct 2005 Compliant
T&S Brass and Bronze Works
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Pre Rinse Unit Type||Pull-Down Assembly|
|Spray Valve Features||Ergonomic Grip|
|Spray Valve Flow Rate||1.42 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum operating water temperature with this faucet?
- This faucet has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
This T&S B-0124 deck mounted pre-rinse faucet features an ergonomic Roto-Flex extension design, which allows the hose to pull down and retract as needed, and to better resist normal wear and tear. A 1.42 GPM spray valve makes it easy to clear food debris off of dishes before washing them, and an ergonomic squeeze handle allows easy and intuitive use. To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPT female inlets on 8" adjustable centers.
- Roto-Flex extension arm allows you to pull the hose down, and it retracts out of the way when not needed
- 1.42 GPM spray valve (B-0107) with ergonomic squeeze handle
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability; solid brass spindle and body; spring checks are included
- 41" overall height
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Large Multi-Use Yellow Rubber Flock Lined Gloves, Pair - 12/Pack
Wet Area Floor Mats
Edwards-Councilor S150E48 Steramine Sanitizer Tablets (Sanitabs) 150 Count Bottle - 6/Box
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register