Town 32904 Medium Perforated Ladle
Other Available Sizes:
- Hand-forged, stainless steel construction
- Great for soups and sauces
- Reinforced at the pressure point, ensuring strength
|Bowl Length||5 Inches|
|Bowl Width||4 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
Increase efficiency at your restaurant with this Town 32904 medium perforated ladle! Hand-forged from a single piece of heavy-duty stainless steel and reinforced at the pressure point, this sturdy ladle offers a durable and long-lasting solution to your kitchen. The stainless steel construction makes hand washing this unit easy, and the wooden handle provides an excellent grip.
Length: 17 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Asian Cooking Utensils
Asian Restaurant Disposables
Disposable Chinese / Asian Spoons
Asian Cooking / Serving Supplies
Reusable Chopsticks and Chopstick Holders
Customers Also Viewed
17 3/4" Hammered Shovel
Town 32905 Large Perforated Ladle
6 oz. Stainless Steel Wok Ladle with Wooden Handle 16 1/2"
8 oz. Stainless Steel Wok Ladle with Wooden Handle 18"
Town 32923 2 oz. Rice Scoop
10" Bamboo-Handled Coarse Skimmer
Town 47402 7 1/4" Onion Knife
Town 32911 11" Mandarin Strainer
Town 42416F 6" Extra Fine Round Skimmer
Town 22806 8 1/4" Stainless Steel Serving Spoon
Town 34914 14 1/4" Aluminum Wok Cover
10" Wok Ring
Really a heavy duty spoon. I use this when we do a large pots of soups. It has that custom made type of feel as you just can't go to a big box store and buy it. We used it last on a Cream of Crawfish Soup and it worked perfect. I already have people asking me where I got it from.
Jason L. Posted on 07/21/2010
Get paid to review this product!