The Jay Companies 13" Round Gold Polypropylene Charger Plate
- Traditional round shape
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Polished gold color
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
- 13" diameter
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
Sophisticated and simple, this Charge It by Jay! 1421917AP-F 13" gold round charger plate features a classic contemporary style. The wide, plain rim design and ample 13" diameter make this design quintessential for your decorative visions. This charger plate is ideal for adding a glamorous touch to traditional table settings, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and other celebratory occasions.
Designed to hold a variety of bowls and plates, this charger's lightweight and durable polypropylene construction carries well from one event to the next. Additionally, the clean, polished appearance makes it perfect for dressing up dinner tables from set-up to service.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
These are the same ones that can be found at any Michael's or JoAnn craft store, but these are cheaper! They came nicely packaged--wrapped in tissue with another paper separating them. They did ship directly from the manufacturer so it took a little longer than the rest of my order, but it wasn't a problem for me. They really dress up a table setting.
S. S. Posted on 02/19/2016
We are a wedding and event venue and offer these chargers to our brides so quality is a must! They are beautiful! The gold leaf finish has natural blemishes which makes them look almost antique-like. This finish is also good to help hide normal wear and tear, although these hold up very nicely. My only complaint is that they have been out of stock for a VERY long time. I was told they would be back in by August however I am still waiting. I was in need of reordering so I had no choice but to go with another product (also on this site). Turns out the other product looked exactly the same as these.
Courtney L. from Granberry Hills Posted on 09/23/2015
Used at our wedding as a place holder. Looked great, very polished and shiny. Good value for money. Went great with the dark red tablecloths and napkins.
Scott E. Posted on 09/09/2014
Get paid to review this product!