Taylor 8220J 8" Dial Pocket Thermometer
- Stainless steel external parts
- Superior grade; superior shock protection
- Temperature range of 50 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3 point calibration
- NSF Listed
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
- Can I calibrate this thermometer in ice water?
- Thermometers intended for measuring food and liquid with higher temperatures, such as this thermometer, should be calibrated in boiling water while those used for taking lower temperatures should be calibrated in ice water. To calibrate your thermometer in boiling water, bring clean water to a boil and place the thermometer probe into the boiling water for at least one minute. The thermometer should read between 210 and 214 degrees Fahrenheit. Record the difference and adjust your thermometer as needed.
This Taylor Precision 8220J stainless steel pocket thermometer features a 1 3/4" dial and an 8" long stainless steel stem stem. This Taylor 8220J dial pocket thermometer is NSF Listed with a temperature range of 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, with a degree division of 5 degrees.
Anti-Bacterial Probe Thermometer Wipes 70 / Pack
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NBL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Blue / Fish
Taylor 1442 Critical Care Digital Thermometer
Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NBR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Brown / Cooked Meat
Taylor 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometers – 5 / Set
Taylor 6092NPR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Purple / Allergy
Frequently Purchased Together
5 1/2" x 3 3/4" Straight Edge Bowl Scraper
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer - NSF Listed
5" Pocket Thermometer 50 to 550 Degrees Fahrenheit
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register