Star Max 6024CBF 24" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Learn about the improvements made to the Star Max line of griddles, burners and charbroilers!
|Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
The Star Max 6024CBF 24" lava rock gas charbroiler has a high performance 40,000 BTU "H" style cast iron burner every 12" of width for incredibly even heat distribution with excellent control for faster cooking and searing. Its heavy duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to meet your specific needs. They're even reversible, with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate foods!
Safe and easy to use, the Star 6024CBF lava rock charbroiler has heavy duty metal knobs, a cool touch stainless steel bull nose front, and a large capacity stainless steel water pan. Standard 2 3/4" high stainless steel tapered splash guards also help maintain a clean kitchen environment, and heavy duty 4" adjustable legs allow you to match the height of other countertop equipment in your kitchen.
The Star Max 6024CBF 24" lava rock charbroiler comes with a 3/4" NPT gas connection that can be field converted to either liquid propane or natural gas operation.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 29"
Height: 15 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF 4 requirements.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Star Max 6036CBF 36" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
Star Max 6048CBF 48" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler 160,000 BTU
Replacement Lava Rocks For Gas Grills and Charbroilers - 7 lb.
Vollrath 40728 Cayenne 12" Charbroiler - Radiant / Lava Rock 28,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-36i 36" CharRock Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott HCRB-2436 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 36" Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
What a great broiler this has increased our business from day one of installation. The delivery was on time from the webstaurant store and we will be back to order again.
Scott o. from S TS LLC Posted on 10/23/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register