Satco S3951 40 Watt Frosted Finish Incandescent Rough Service Light Bulb - 2/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 10 - 59||$0.83/Pack|
- Up to 2500 rated hours of luminescence
- 300 lumens
- Frosted finish with medium base
- Built to withstand external stresses without damage
- C-9 filament wire for durability
- Vibration service
- Dimmable design
|Length||4 1/8 Inches|
|Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Standard / Medium|
|Bulb Shape||A Series|
|Burn Time||2,500 Hr.|
Customer questions about this product
- I installed this bulb and it doesn’t seem as bright as the one I was replacing. What gives?
- This is a commercial/ industrial bulb designed to withstand power surges. While it will operate on a household 120 volt electrical connection, it actually requires a 130 volt electrical connection to produce the full rated lumens. The light lumen output will go down about 24% when used in a 120 volt circuit, but the life of the bulb will last 280% longer than it would in a commercial/industrial setting with a 130 volt circuit.
Built to resist shock, vibration, and other external stresses that can cause damage to standard incandescent bulbs, this Satco S3951 40 watt frosted incandescent bulb is the rough service lighting solution you need at your commercial establishment! Boasting 2500 rated hours of light, this bulb features a C-9 filament wire and medium base, which ensures long-lasting use and cuts back on replacement costs.
This 130V bulb emits 300 lumens and is perfect for use in commercial settings.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 4 1/8"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 2 3/8"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
Arrived packed well and there wasn't a single thing broken. Ordering anything glass online is risky, but as always webstaurant comes through with a flawless delivery. Great price for these bulbs as well.
Travis F. from Sweet Pea's Cupcakery Cafe Posted on 11/27/2016
The frosted finish bulbs give off a nice ambiance in our hallway. It doesn't put out a lot of light, but enough to be able to see during the night. Also, the 40watt bulbs don't use as much energy as a standard 60W.
Kyle M. from Dream Thread LLC Posted on 10/18/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register