Regal Garlic Powder 8 oz.
- To save more:Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Fine ground texture disperses well in liquids
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between granulated garlic and garlic powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated garlic is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Garlic powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. Garlic powder is ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated garlic takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. Both granulated and powdered garlic can be used for dry rubs, seasoning meats for grilling, and other meat flavoring applications. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, powdered and fresh garlic. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting garlic powder for granulated garlic: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- If substituting granulated garlic for fresh garlic: 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic is equal to 1 fresh clove.
- If substituting garlic powder for fresh garlic: 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 fresh clove.
Add some zest to your entrees with Regal Garlic Powder! Use this powdered seasoning as a quick and easy substitute for fresh garlic. It's easy to use, requires less labor and prep time, and has a longer shelf life than fresh garlic. A member of the onion family, garlic has a pungent and spicy flavor. This garlic has a fine, flour-like texture, making it ideal for dispersing in liquids.
Use Regal Garlic Powder for rubs; simply mix with herbs and run onto poultry, pork, or beef before cooking. It's also ideal to add flavor to stocks, soups, sauces, braises, and stews.
Note: When substituting for granulated garlic: 1/2 tsp. of powdered garlic is the equivalent of approximately 1 tsp. of granulated garlic.
Contains 8 oz. of product.
Frequently Purchased Together
Regal Onion Powder 9 oz.
Regal Fancy Paprika 9 oz.
Regal Fine Ground Cayenne Pepper 8 oz.
Regal Ground Turmeric 6 oz.
Regal Fancy Oregano Leaves 3 oz.
Regal Anise Seeds 7 oz.
Regal Fancy Basil Leaves 3.5 oz.
Regal Ground Yellow Mustard 8 oz.
Regal Chili Powder 10 oz.
Regal Crushed Red Pepper 6 oz.
Regal Tarragon Leaves 1 oz.
Regal Rosemary Leaves 3 oz.
Overall User Rating: Regal Garlic Powder 8 oz. ( 5.0 stars from 12 reviews )
A great quality garlic powder for a great price. It adds a nice garlic flavor to any dish without having a weird artificial taste some powders have.
Cheri W. from Countryside Cakes Posted on 07/22/2013
This garlic powder has a great texture and very easy to dissolve in any recipe. It's very reasonably priced also, as is everything with Webstaurant.
Marolyn J. Posted on 03/29/2013
This is a great quality spice at an even better price. We use so it much that we have started buying in the five pound size. Even better value!!
Rick C. Posted on 09/02/2012
The Regal line products are great. We use the Garlic Powder for a chicken rub at my brother's family restaurant. And this price is unbeatable. I've stopped buying the retail one for my at-home cooking and buy this now.
Michelle H. Posted on 03/01/2012
the regal line of spices has yet to be beat in my book. always fresh and just the right bite to all the products ive used. great value, we love it and will keep using.
Randall H. from family restaurant Posted on 12/10/2011
Regal products are quality and this Garlic powder is no different, the aroma is enticing and this powder spices up my dishes, without overpowering your senses.
Shelah M. Posted on 12/09/2011
This spice is not so common but great for adding in ground meat mixtures! Add to your favorite sausage recipe and see the difference! Good for sauces too!!!!
Eric K. Posted on 11/16/2011
The Regal garlic powder is high quality spice and has a very good flavor. We use it in just about all our recipes and it was a good value.
Bruce N. from Ranch House Kitchen Posted on 10/11/2011
I have been using Regal spices and blends for almost 2 years now. They are an integral part of our menu ingredients, including our signature items. Always fresh, top quality, and consistent. Can't beat the price.
Wesley O. Posted on 07/29/2011
We use this product in soups and it has a nice, fresh flavor. It blends in nicely. In general, this is a high quality spice.
Deanna N. from Scratch Posted on 09/29/2010
I was a little afraid of trying a new brand of spice but you cannot go wrong with the Regal brand.Use my Regal spices daily. Good buy.
Jeff B. Posted on 07/18/2010
Garlic powder works great in almost anything, and no kitchen should be without! You will not know the difference between other brands, but you will save a ton of money.
Lucas P. from Shaharazade's Restaurant & Tea Room Posted on 03/29/2010
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register