Regal Bulk Garlic Powder 5 lbs.
- To save more:Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
- Fine ground texture disperses well in liquids
- Great value by buying in bulk
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between granulated garlic and garlic powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated garlic is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Garlic powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. Garlic powder is ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated garlic takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. Both granulated and powdered garlic can be used for dry rubs, seasoning meats for grilling, and other meat flavoring applications. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, powdered and fresh garlic. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting garlic powder for granulated garlic: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- If substituting granulated garlic for fresh garlic: 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic is equal to 1 fresh clove.
- If substituting garlic powder for fresh garlic: 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 fresh clove.
Add some zest to your entrees with Regal Bulk Garlic Powder! Use this powdered seasoning as a quick and easy substitute for fresh garlic. It's easy to use, requires less labor and prep time, and has a longer shelf life than fresh garlic. A member of the onion family, garlic has a pungent and spicy flavor. This garlic has a fine, flour-like texture, making it ideal for dispersing in liquids.
Use Regal Bulk Garlic Powder for rubs; simply mix with herbs and run onto poultry, pork, or beef before cooking. It's also ideal to add flavor to stocks, soups, sauces, braises, and stews.
Note: When substituting for granulated garlic: 1/2 tsp. of powdered garlic is the equivalent of approximately 1 tsp. of granulated garlic.
Sold by the 5 lb. container.
Spray Releases & Seasonings
Regal Ground Nutmeg 8 oz.
Regal Dill Weed 2.5 oz.
Regal Ground Coriander 8 oz.
Regal Bulk Minced Onion 5 lbs.
Mikami Wasabi Powder 10 - 2.2 lb. Bags / Case
Regal Bulk Fancy Basil 2 lbs.
Regal Oregano Leaves 8 oz.
Regal Ground Ginger 8 oz.
Regal Mint Leaves 6 oz.
Regal Bulk Chives 9 oz.
Regal Onion Powder 9 oz.
Regal Ground Yellow Mustard 8 oz.
Regal Bulk Garlic Salt 25 lbs. / Case
Castella 1 Qt. Minced Garlic in Water
Regal Herbs & Garlic Blend 8 oz.
Regal Parsley Flakes 1.5 oz.
Regal Bulk Ground Cayenne Pepper - 5 lbs.
Regal Fancy Oregano Leaves 3 oz.
Frequently Purchased Together
Regal Bulk Fine Ground White Pepper - 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Fine Grind Black Pepper 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Granulated Onion 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Bay Leaves .75 lbs.
Regal Bulk Coarse Grind Black Pepper 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Parsley Flakes .75 lbs.
Regal Bulk Fancy Oregano 2 lbs.
Regal Bulk Ground Yellow Mustard Container 5 lbs
Furmano's Fancy Ketchup 6 - #10 Cans / Case
Bulk Iodized Table Salt 4 lb. Box
Admiration Yellow Mustard 1 Gallon Containers 4 / Case
Elbow Macaroni 20 lb. Bag
Overall User Rating: Regal Bulk Garlic Powder 5 lbs. ( 5.0 stars from 8 reviews )
This garlic powder is ground so fine it is perfect if you want that great garlic flavor without pieces of garlic. Works great in sauces, soups and all other cooking liquids. 5lbs fills half a large container.
Jeremiah G. Posted on 11/25/2013
The garlic powder carries strong and obvoius taste so you would only need to add a little bit in your meat. The price range is a number one pick.
Hui L. Posted on 07/05/2013
This is a great garlic powder. When you get it, I would put it in a shaker container so you don't pour out too much at one time. Can't beat the price!
Gail P. from Your Pit BBQ Posted on 12/28/2012
you cannot get a cheaper deal than elsewhere other than here in webstaurant. Garlic powder are great for many use, garlic bread, seasonings, flavorings, etc
Roelh L. Posted on 11/10/2012
You can not beat the price or taste of Regal garlic powder. I have looked and i am so glad i found WEBstaurant. You take care of so much that i need.
Sheila M. from Sheila's Homestyle Posted on 10/31/2012
The Webstauant is the only place I have been able to find this size of garlic powder and with the bulk quantity price I have saved big time over buying in 22 oz size.
Rick C. Posted on 09/02/2012
We prefer garlic powder over granulated garlic in our bbq rubs and other seasoning mixes that we make. It incorporates better. This is high quality and priced right.
Cindel S. from C&S Catering Service Posted on 08/30/2012
This is one of the best spice I bought. Cannot marinate food without garlic powder. This 5 lbs garlic powder is high quality and webstaurant has the best price.
Aaron T. from Kajun Burger Posted on 03/16/2011
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register