Regal Bulk Garlic Powder 5 lbs.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Fine ground texture disperses well in liquids
- Great value by buying in bulk
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between granulated garlic and garlic powder?
- The difference lies in the grinding process. Granulated garlic is ground into granules with coarse texture, like fine cornmeal. Garlic powder is ground into a fine, flour-like substance. Garlic powder is ideal for dispersing in liquids. It dissolves almost instantly when incorporated into any dish; granulated garlic takes a few minutes to dissolve and release its flavor. Both granulated and powdered garlic can be used for dry rubs, seasoning meats for grilling, and other meat flavoring applications. While powder is cheaper, it can be a bit more difficult to work with (it adheres to damp surfaces and has a tendency to stick to the pan).
Use the following substitutions for granulated, powdered and fresh garlic. Please note: All measurements are approximate.
- If substituting garlic powder for granulated garlic: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- If substituting granulated garlic for fresh garlic: 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic is equal to 1 fresh clove.
- If substituting garlic powder for fresh garlic: 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder is equal to 1 fresh clove.
Add some zest to your entrees with Regal Bulk Garlic Powder! Use this powdered seasoning as a quick and easy substitute for fresh garlic. It's easy to use, requires less labor and prep time, and has a longer shelf life than fresh garlic. A member of the onion family, garlic has a pungent and spicy flavor. This garlic has a fine, flour-like texture, making it ideal for dispersing in liquids.
Use Regal Bulk Garlic Powder for rubs; simply mix with herbs and run onto poultry, pork, or beef before cooking. It's also ideal to add flavor to stocks, soups, sauces, braises, and stews.
Note: When substituting for granulated garlic: 1/2 tsp. of powdered garlic is the equivalent of approximately 1 tsp. of granulated garlic.
Sold by the 5 lb. container.
Frequently Purchased Together
Regal Bulk Fine Ground White Pepper - 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Fine Grind Black Pepper 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Ground Cayenne Pepper - 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Garlic Salt Container 8 lbs.
Regal Bulk Bay Leaves .75 lbs.
Regal Bulk Coarse Grind Black Pepper 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Parsley Flakes .75 lbs.
Regal Bulk Ground Yellow Mustard Container 5 lbs
Regal Bulk Granulated Onion 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Fancy Paprika 5 lbs.
Regal Bulk Fancy Oregano 2 lbs.
Regal Bulk Crushed Red Pepper 4 lbs.
Overall User Rating: Regal Bulk Garlic Powder 5 lbs. ( 5.0 stars from 13 reviews )
This powder is super taste is no difference but price is major difference, the outlet stores don't even come close to the Web's price, keep a couple on hand.
Richard G. from Green Zone B & G Posted on 06/03/2014
Garlic is King! And this Garlic powder is a kings quality! Who knew that powdered Garlic could be cheaper that granulated? Wow! If only I knew! sooner!
constance S. Posted on 04/24/2014
tastes great, not extremely overpowering, be careful its very floury in texture so it can easily get everywhere. you will need half the amount you would use for granulated garlic.
Fares T. Posted on 04/03/2014
We use garlic powder to make our garlic-butter sauce and this garlic powder adds great flavor to it! WEBStaurant's prices on spices is very hard to beat anywhere!
Brandon T. from Fields of Pizza Posted on 03/06/2014
This garlic powder tastes great! It's not only good for marinating meat, but can also be used to top fries. In fact, they're great for belgian fries!
Christy K. Posted on 02/05/2014
This garlic powder is ground so fine it is perfect if you want that great garlic flavor without pieces of garlic. Works great in sauces, soups and all other cooking liquids. 5lbs fills half a large container.
Jeremiah G. Posted on 11/25/2013
The garlic powder carries strong and obvoius taste so you would only need to add a little bit in your meat. The price range is a number one pick.
Hui L. Posted on 07/05/2013
This is a great garlic powder. When you get it, I would put it in a shaker container so you don't pour out too much at one time. Can't beat the price!
Gail P. from Your Pit BBQ Posted on 12/28/2012
you cannot get a cheaper deal than elsewhere other than here in webstaurant. Garlic powder are great for many use, garlic bread, seasonings, flavorings, etc
Roelh L. Posted on 11/10/2012
You can not beat the price or taste of Regal garlic powder. I have looked and i am so glad i found WEBstaurant. You take care of so much that i need.
Sheila M. from Sheila's Homestyle Posted on 10/31/2012
The Webstauant is the only place I have been able to find this size of garlic powder and with the bulk quantity price I have saved big time over buying in 22 oz size.
Rick C. Posted on 09/02/2012
We prefer garlic powder over granulated garlic in our bbq rubs and other seasoning mixes that we make. It incorporates better. This is high quality and priced right.
Cindel S. from C&S Catering Service Posted on 08/30/2012
This is one of the best spice I bought. Cannot marinate food without garlic powder. This 5 lbs garlic powder is high quality and webstaurant has the best price.
Aaron T. from Kajun Burger Posted on 03/16/2011
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register